to forget that tony abbott is essentially in control of our lives
This is what my husband and I purchased at the grocery store the other day.
We don’t have kids.
We are adults. We pay bills.
And drink water from a whale.
you’re not as hot as you made your sim to be
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
ok new rule: if you’re gonna call me “cute” you have to specify whether you mean “cute like a little girl/baby animal” or “cute enough to bang mercilessly”
Emma Stone braves the rain to say hi to her fans outside the Good Morning America studios before an interview on Wednesday morning in New York City (July 16, 2014)
Mr. Krabs displays his mastery of alchemy by transmuting eight Krabby Patties into a single pizza, such is the law of equivalent exchange.
seeing stuff about comic con like
he just accepts it, not even surprised by it. must happen all the time
Benedict Cumberbatch attends the DreamWorks Animation presentation during Comic-Con International 2014 in San Diego, California.
the new assassin’s creed looks great
how could you fuck up so tremendously